Here’s another glimpse of what you’ll find in your Deluxe Pesto kit for July.
This gorgeous Creative Imaginations concertina album just begs to be altered and made into something special. To help you with that we’ll post some ideas over the next few days – I’m breaking it down into segments to make it easier to read.
Part 1 of what to do with your Creative Imaginations “bare elements” boxed concertina album:
You have 7 double sided pages (14 sides in total).
The most obvious topic for many people is their children. Why not create an album using one of the following ideas:
- A moment in time – current favourite things (books, television programmes, music, friends, food, people, places to visit, clothes, words, toys….). We interview our children on “video” each birthday – this could form the basis of an album.
- Daily routine – sleeping habits, breakfast, activities, school, pre-school, playing, lunch, dinner, snacks, reading, TV, bathing, bedtime….
- A year in review – 14 pages allows for a title page, 12 months of pictures/journaling and a back page.
- A book of “firsts” – first “blankie”, first steps, first tooth, first haircut, first words, first bed, first potty, first birthday….
- A picture of your child taken on the same date in subsequent years e.g. their birthday, first day of the school year. Fascinating to look back and see how they change from year to year.
- How do your children show you they love you?
- What lessons do you want your children to know?
We’ll be back tomorrow with more ideas, and another sneak picture of what else you’ll find in the July kit.
Take care, Steph