Continuing on from yesterday’s ideas on making an album about children, here’s Part 2 of what to do with your Creative Memories concertina album –
How about an album about you?
This is often one of the most difficult subjects for women to scrap about, but what a wonderful legacy to leave your children and future generations – a glimpse into what makes you the person you are.
If you can’t quite manage the deep and meaningful stuff e.g.
- What are the important values in your life?
- What are the lessons your parents taught you that you’ve never forgotten?
- What are your dreams for the future?
- Who are the most influential people in your life?
- What were the best moments of your life to date?
- Who are you – content, happy, sad, a worrier, carefree, restless, angry, creative….?
- What do you really, really like about yourself?
- How has your personality changed in the past 10 years?
then what about some completely “frivolous” topics, that may actually say more about you than you think e.g.
- The contents of your purse,
- What did you buy this week?
- If you could be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose and why?
- What’s your housework strategy?
- What are the favourite things in your home and why?
- What do you do for fun?
- If you were stranded on a desert island who and what would you want with you?